All Engineering 3rd/4th years ! Interested in a future in a biomedical field? Cochlear have opened their intake for their three month paid internship during the summer holidays! An experience that offers real work experience in problem solving and team projects. It also provides weekly seminars to help you learn about the business as a whole.
Work type: student intern
Date: 30th of November 2015 to 19th of Feb 2016
Where: Based at the R&D and manufacturing operations in Sydney, Macquarie Park
Pay: above award rates
To be eligible:
- be studying engineering (not necessarily biomed)
- ‘penultimate year of study’ (second last – finishing in 2016)
- credit average minimum
- be available for the entire time (nov to feb)
- possess the right to work in australia
- team work
- presenting to groups
- solve problems
- work safety
- desire to learn
- online by midnight the 2nd of august
- late applications are not considered
- The student program is the pathway to a graduate engineering career with cochlear in 2017.
- graduates are able to apply for a placement at the end of their graduate program
For more information: click here
There will be a seminar run by Cochlear at Sydney University on the 28th of July in the PNR learning hub at 1pm, with employees there to discuss the internship programs.